Visa Service

The jurisdictional limits defined by consulates are as per the geographical area where consulates responsibility is divided to issue visas pertaining to applicant’s residence in the respective areas. Some consulates have strict enforcement of jurisdiction for all visa categories, some consulates’ jurisdiction is limited to certain types of visas and others do not have any jurisdictional limits.

Validity defines the period of expiry of travel document whereas duration is the maximum stay allowed in a country during the visa validity period.

Yes, a passport is required to get the visa as visa is stamped on one of the blank visa pages.

Yes. Consulate / Embassy can ask for additional documents based on specific visa application.

Personal appearance means when applicant is required to appear in person at the consulate for applying visa. In such case, third parties are not permitted to submit the application on applicant’s behalf however there are some consulates which allow third parties to collect the passport after the visa process is completed. There are certain embassies where bio-metrics is required. In such cases applicant has to appear personally

In most countries your passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from your scheduled date of return.

Photographs should be as per specification of the country Photo should not be used in previous visa Non scanned photo Should not be stapled Should be identical Face and features should be clearly visible.

Yellow fever certificate is required for travelers traveling to African and American countries. African Countries which require Yellow Fever Certificate:- Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania,Togo,Uganda,and Zambia. American Countries: Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Panama, Peru, Suriname, and Venezuela. Caribbean: Trinidad and Tobago.


To get work/residential permit from foreign countries to prove authenticity of documents and to prove company/firm authenticity.

If your documents are already attested from the HRD or MEA then you will not require completing these formalities again, since this is for lifetime and your document has already been authenticated. In this case you require attestation only from the embassy of your new destination country.

Without your presence we can complete all the procedures for your certificate attestation / Apostille. Higher education, employment, business or migration - whatever your requirements are there related to certificate attestation - we are here for to provide you convenient and speed process even without your presence.

Yes. We can send your document to anyone in the world. Simply give us your instructions in writing when you send the documents to us. (We will, of course, send you a copy of the completed document for your records). Document shipment overseas will be charged extra.

Time taken and cost for the attestation depend on the nature of the document and the country, from which you want the attestation. Every country has a different-different fees structures and time frame to deliver the documents. You should speak to our attestation expert for this complete information.

You simply submit/send your document(s) to us. We will process the task of attestation on your Certificate on your behalf and return the documents to you. A range of service levels is available to suit your requirements. We will be happy to discuss and advice on correct document preparation including notary / HRD / GAD / MEA or embassy services in addition to the Apostille.

As per our company policy we need 50% in advance, you can pay remaining fees any time while we process your document for attestation, but attested document will be dispatched only after the payment confirmation is received from the bank.

Payment can be made by any one of the following options. Online transfer, Western Union Money Transfer, cash, Credit or debit card or by depositing the amount directly into our account.

Every embassy has different-different fees structures; therefore it depends on your choice of country. It also varies depending your requirement, suppose if you want attestation only from the embassy or from MEA as well as embassy or for the complete task like home /HRD plus MEA plus embassy attestation. The exact quote can be obtained from our help line number.

If it is an Educational Document, you need to send your original degree along with a copy of your Passport, Final year mark sheet and one passport size photograph. If it is a non-educational document like marriage certificate / birth certificate / affidavit PCC etc. then you need to send the original document and passport copy of front page of the concerned person.

Yes beside attestation services we also provide assistance to help all kind of visa stamping like employment visa, dependent visa, tourist visa, business visa.

We are professionals and a trusted company comprising a team of highly experienced and well-trained staff in the field of document clearing. Our company follows, a certain series of steps during the attestation process, so that none of the documents go missing even by mistake. Special attention is given to each document throughout the process of attestation i.e., from collection to delivery.

The lamination from the certificate will be removed carefully so as not to cause any damage to the certificate. If your document is laminated then we suggest you should NOT try to remove the lamination your self since it may harm your precious document, we are habitual in removing the lamination and we adopt special techniques to do this job, therefore we recommend to send the document to us as it is.The attestation stamps will be put on the non- laminated area of the certificate.

If you need the visa from the selected group of countries listed below then you require the Apostille attestation. If your destination country is not included in the following list then you require only normal attestation.

Call US